A review of the adult skills and education sector for the City of London.
Secondary, 16 - 19, 19+ and Professional Development
Up to 2 placements per year available
As an Apprentice you will be at the very heart of our business practices, working directly with our team to understand their requirements, design innovative solutions and implement transformational change. You will be working as part of a close-knit team that builds enduring, trust-based relationships with our clients to help them solve their most pressing issues. Through hands-on experience and structured training and support, you will have the opportunity to grow your digital awareness and develop the skills you need to transform public-sector organisations. If you have a passion for driving change and a desire to make a long-lasting impact, Agilisys is the place for you.
This role will be working within the City of London Corporation, as part of their Information Technology function. You will be performing a key role in the efficient delivery of the service, working as part of a close-knit team that builds enduring, trust-based relationships with our customers to help them solve their most pressing technology issues. Through hands-on experience and structured training and support, you will have the opportunity to grow your digital awareness and develop the skills you need to deliver information, technology, and digital function within a public-sector organisation. If you have a passion for driving change and a desire to make a long-lasting impact, these Apprentice roles could be right for you..
You will work as part of the City of London Corporation, as part of one of our key internal functions;
- IT Service Management
- IT Project Management Office
- IT Business Management
We are looking for hard-working, dedicated high achievers, who can thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a desire to learn and expand their public sector knowledge
- Can perform under pressure and deliver to changing timescales
- Are tenacious, flexible, and work well individually and within teams
- Take personal accountability and ownership of their responsibilities
- Able to communicate ideas in a clear, succinct way (both written and verbal)
- Can think innovatively and outside the box
- Have good IT skills including Microsoft Office (e.g.Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great service orientation
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Delivery: offer support and deliver a range of projects
- People: display role model behaviors and values, and acts as a buddy to new starters
- Financial: responsible for own utilisation, and managing time and resource allocation
- Growth: build strong customer and internal relationships
- Customer: build an effective customer or internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Candidate Attributes:
Attribute Minimum requirement
- Emotional Intelligence Role model for company values, manage their emotions and respond rather than react.
- Passion, Ambition, Aspiration Self-starter, passionate about the improvement of delivery, and able to set a direction for themselves.
- Communication Style Good written skills, able to draft and refine written responses, documents, and reports (1,000 to 5,000 words).