A review of the adult skills and education sector for the City of London.
Secondary, 16 - 19, 19+ and Professional Development
The Digital Skills: Artificial Intelligence course allows you to discover the ability of artificial intelligence to transform your everyday life and reshape the way you work.
You will learn more about the past, present and future of artificial intelligence and explore its potential in the workplace. You will enhance your understanding with interesting facts, trends, and insights about using artificial intelligence. You will also explore the working relationship between humans and AI and the predicted skills needed to work with AI.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
• Describe the origins and advent of AI
• Explain the relationship between AI and Automation
• Reflect on the application of AI to your own context
• Identify key shifts in the workplace influenced by AI
• Assess the impact shifts in the workplace may have on roles and responsibilities
• Identify how the relationship has changed between AI and humans
• Identify future skills required to work and interact with AI
• Produce an action plan to adapt your skills for the future
Click on ‘Access Training’ to be guided to our Digital Skills platform on FutureLearn.