A review of the adult skills and education sector for the City of London.
Secondary, 16 - 19, 19+ and Professional Development
The Digital Skills: Digital Marketing course allows you to learn about some of the different digital marketing strategies and techniques that are available for businesses to use.
You will explore what digital marketing is, why it is important and look at some digital marketing strategies including display advertising, pay per click advertising, search engine optimisation and email marketing. Finally, we will discuss the importance of balancing and integrating different digital marketing strategies and how companies target customers.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
• Describe what digital marketing is
• Explain why digital marketing is important for businesses
• Describe the different types of digital marketing including; display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimisation, and email marketing
• Explain how the different digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
• Identify the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
• Describe how businesses can use data to target customers in their digital marketing campaign
• Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques
Click on ‘Access Training’ to be guided to our Digital Skills platform on FutureLearn.