A review of the adult skills and education sector for the City of London.
Secondary, 16 - 19, 19+ and Professional Development
The Digital Skills: Digital Skills for Work and Life course is our introductory course.
You will understand what digital means, how it’s changing the way we live and work, and how you can learn the skills needed to thrive in life and an increasingly digital workplace.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
• Describe the meaning of the term “digital”
• Explain how digital is changing the way we live and work
• Demonstrate an understanding of the opportunities and challenges these digital changes bring
• Describe the meaning of a growth mindset
• Identify how you can develop your own growth mindset
• Explore how a growth mindset can enable you to learn new skills and thrive in the digital world of work
Click on ‘Access Training’ to be guided to our Digital Skills platform on FutureLearn.