A review of the adult skills and education sector for the City of London.
Secondary, 16 - 19, 19+ and Professional Development
The Digital Skills: Mobile course allows you to learn about mobile design, development and creating mobile experiences, as well as bigger concepts related to mobile technology.
You’ll explore the meaning of digital and how it’s changing the way we work and live. You’ll discover digital’s impact on industries and jobs and consider the opportunities and challenges it brings. To thrive in the digital workplace, adapting to these new challenges is key. In the second part of this course, you’ll develop a skill to do just that–the growth mindset. You’ll explore what a growth mindset is, the steps you can take to develop your own, and how a growth mindset can help you reach your full potential in work and life.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
• Describe what mobility is in the context of digital
• Describe the growth of mobility and benefits associated with it
• Describe what mobile design is, including concepts such as wireframes
• Identify seven principles of good mobile app design and the importance of effective design
• Describe what the ‘Internet of Things’ is and some of the benefits associated with it
• Identify security risks related to the ‘Internet of Things’
Click on ‘Access Training’ to be guided to our Digital Skills platform on FutureLearn.