A review of the adult skills and education sector for the City of London.
Secondary, 16 - 19, 19+ and Professional Development
The Digital Skills: Reimagine Your Career course allows you to discover the skills for success in today’s world of work and the tools you can use to navigate your next steps with confidence.
You’ll learn how technology is impacting the way we work and how you can prepare for the changes ahead. You’ll also look at why a growth mindset and skills such as problem-solving and emotional intelligence are so essential. As you work your way through this course, you’ll develop your technical understanding, build your skills in key areas, and prepare for a more digitally focused work environment.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to:
• Explain how technology is changing the way we work and the opportunities and challenges this brings
• Describe the meaning of a growth mindset
• Identify how to develop your own growth mindset to navigate these changes and reach your full potential
• Identify the skills critical for success in a digital workplace
• Demonstrate an understanding of in-demand skills such as problem solving and emotional intelligence
• Identify the tools and techniques you can use to develop these skill areas and identify your transferrable skills
• Understand the steps you can take to prepare for the job application and onboarding process
• Create and maintain an action plan for your career moving forward
Click on ‘Access Training’ to be guided to our Digital Skills platform on FutureLearn.